Online ISSN : 2229–4686
Print ISSN : 2231–4172
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
R-World holds copyrights for the articles including abstracts published in the journal as accepted by the author in full consent in order to ensure full copyright protection and to disseminate the journal internationally.
R-World is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. The articles published in R-World can be copied and redistributed in any medium or format. Articles can be remixed, transformed and built upon for any purpose, even commercially.
Upon signing the Copyright Form, authors are responsible for the content of the manuscripts and articles and accept all the terms and conditions presented at the journal website.
To see our policy regarding withdrawal and retraction, please see here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.