Authors are requested to strictly follow the submission guidelines.
1. Manuscript must be written in English Language.
2. File must be in Microsoft Word format with 1.5 line spacing in A4 size Page.
3. The font of manuscript must be Times New Roman with 12 point size.
4. First page must be a title page. List all the authors with their organizational affiliation & e-mail id of corresponding author.
5. The submission must not be published elsewhere or submitted for publication.
6. Do not include authors name anywhere in the manuscript.
7. All manuscript must include a maximum 250 words abstract, next to the title page. Add about 4 to 5 keywords one line below the abstract.
8. The manuscript should not exceed 15 pages, including references & annexes.
9. Figures must be in high resolution & clear with descriptive heading.
10. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors transfer the copyrights to the Journal.
11. The order of the content must be as per following sequence;
1. Title Page with Authors details
2. Abstract & Keywords
4. Literature Review
9. Appendices (if any)
APA citation style should be followed for referencing according to the publication manual of the American Psychological Association APA, 2010, 6th edition. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Avoid citation in the abstract. Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. Citation of a reference as 'in press' implies that the item has been accepted for publication.
Author(s) should follow the 6th edition APA style in referencing. Please visit www.apastyle.org to learn more about APA style. References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. Use the following format for References
John, L. Y. (2010). Recent issues in Management . Journal of Management Studies , Vol. 44, 10-12.
Subramanian, P. (2010). Innovations in Contemporary Arena. New Delhi: New Star Publications
For web sites:
WHO. (2010). http://www.who.int/globalatlas/autologin/TB_login.asp. Retrieved August 25, 2010, from http://www.who.int
12. References must be according to APA style guidelines.
13. Papers must be submitted electronically to email@example.com
|Online + Print